Dates: June 29 – July 09 2024
Location: Malé & Central Atolls, Maldives
Wave type: June/July is peak season in the Malé and Central Atolls. This means we typically expect the largest swells and stronger trade-winds at this time of year. The Central Atolls is home to a majority of right-handers with a smattering of quality lefts. Everything from soft, long walls to hollow freight-train barrels.
Surf Level: 3/4 (what level am I?)
Private room: $3800 USD
Double / Twin room: $6900 ($3450pp)
Upgrade to an Ocean View Suite: +$400
Bring your non-surfing partner: +$1900
10 DAYS SURFING REMOTE, TROPICAL PERFECTION, WITH WORLD-CLASS SURF COACHING AND VIDEO ANALYSIS. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SURFING EXPERIENCE.
Our Malé & Central Atolls coaching trips make up the back-bone of our season. As always, our trips are centered around hunting for empty lineups in remote, tropical paradise – the ultimate environment for progressing your surfing. With daily surf coaching and video analysis from our world-class coaches, we will address your limiting factors and correct your technique – all whilst you score some of the most perfect waves on earth.
On board it gets even better, as we have made a HUGE upgrade and are beyond stoked to announce Theia as our new floating home for the 2024 season. This majestic boat boasts a huge layout across 4 floors, with large air-conditioned cabins, 2 support vessels and one of the best chefs you’ll find on a surf charter anywhere in the world. From carbon-offsetting to payment protection, surf forecasting to dinghy drop-off’s, Renegade will take care of every detail so that all you have to focus on is having the time of your life.
Let’s Surf Better.
- Airport meet & greet, plus transfers to the boat
- Air-conditioned cabin with en-suite
- Daily world-class surf coaching including:
- Surf theory
- Video Analysis
- In water coaching and guidance
- Equipment advice
- Exercises to improve your surfing
- Unlimited Use of Dinghy AND larger Dhoni for ultimate surf break access
- 3 incredible chef prepared meals every day
- Night cruising when conditions allow
- Unlimited filtered water and hot drinks
- Use of snorkeling & basic fishing gear
- Expert advice and support from your Renegade Surf Travel guide
- All photos and videos from your trip
- Renegade welcome pack
- Tips for your epic boat crew
- All local taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks from the Bar