May: 16th – 26th, 27th – 6th
June: 7th – 17th, 18th – 28th, 29th – 9th
July: 10th – 20th, 21st – 31st,
August: 1st – 11th, 12th – 22nd, 23rd – 4th
September: 5th – 15th
Location: Malé & Central Atolls, Maldives
Wave type: April to September is prime-time in the Malé and Central Atolls. We typically expect smaller swells with light winds towards either end of this period, with bigger swells and stronger winds more common towards the middle of the season. The Central Atolls is home to a majority of right-handers with a smattering of quality lefts. Everything from soft, long walls to hollow freight-train barrels.
Surf Level: See our 2024 trips page for the dates that correlate to your ability level.
Private room: $3800 USD
Double / Twin room: $6900 ($3450pp)
Upgrade to an Ocean View Suite: +$400
Bring your non-surfing partner: +$1900
10 DAYS SURFING REMOTE, TROPICAL PERFECTION, WITH WORLD-CLASS SURF COACHING AND VIDEO ANALYSIS. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SURFING EXPERIENCE.
Our Malé & Central Atolls coaching trips make up the back-bone of our season. As always, our trips are centered around hunting for empty lineups in remote, tropical paradise – the ultimate environment for progressing your surfing. With daily surf coaching and video analysis from our world-class coaches, we will address your limiting factors and correct your technique – all whilst you score some of the most perfect waves on earth.
On board it gets even better, as we have made a HUGE upgrade and are beyond stoked to announce Theia as our new floating home for the 2024 season. This majestic boat boasts a huge layout across 4 floors, with large air-conditioned cabins, 2 support vessels and one of the best chefs you’ll find on a surf charter anywhere in the world. From carbon-offsetting to payment protection, surf forecasting to dinghy drop-off’s, Renegade will take care of every detail so that all you have to focus on is having the time of your life.
Let’s Surf Better.
- Airport meet & greet, plus transfers to the boat
- Air-conditioned cabin with en-suite
- Daily world-class surf coaching including:
- Surf theory
- Video Analysis
- In water coaching and guidance
- Equipment advice
- Exercises to improve your surfing
- Unlimited Use of Dinghy AND larger Dhoni for ultimate surf break access
- 3 incredible chef prepared meals every day
- Night cruising when conditions allow
- Unlimited filtered water and hot drinks
- Use of snorkeling & basic fishing gear
- Expert advice and support from your Renegade Surf Travel guide
- All photos and videos from your trip
- Renegade welcome pack
- Tips for your epic boat crew
- All local taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks from the Bar