Dates: September 14-24, 2023
Location: Malé & Central Atolls, Maldives
Trip type: Intermediate & Advanced Surf Coaching
Wave type: September is one of our favourite times of the year, with the peak season swells and shoulder season crowds. As always with Renegade, the emphasis is on crowd avoidance. Reef breaks only.
Surf Level: Intermediate & advanced (confident surfing independently in head high waves)
Private room: $3470 USD
Double / Twin room: $6180 USD (3090$pp)
10 DAYS SURFING SOME OF THE MOST PICTURE-PERFECT REEF BREAKS ON EARTH, WITH DAILY SURF COACHING AND VIDEO ANALYSIS. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SURF COACHING EXPERIENCE.
Take your surfing to the next level whilst on the trip of a lifetime!
Our advanced surf coaching trips are all about hunting down the very best waves we can find, away from the crowds – the ultimate environment to progress your surfing. With daily surf coaching and video analysis from one of our elite surf coaches, we will address your limiting factors and correct your technique, all whilst you score the waves of your life in the tropical paradise of the Maldives.
On board it gets even better, with 3 delicious and filling meals served every day on board your beautiful floating home. From transfers to forecasts, re-useable bottles to carbon offsetting, Renegade will take care of every detail so that you can focus on having the time of your life.
- Full Access to Pepijn’s signature ‘Surf Academy Pro’ course to ensure you are 100% ready to your trip
- Meet and greet at Malé Airport
- Transfers to and from the Airport to Sea Farer
- Spacious air-conditioned cabin
- Daily surf coaching including:
- Video Analysis
- In water coaching and guidance
- Surf theory and technique
- Exercises to improve your surfing
- Equipment advice
- Unlimited Use of Dinghy for flexible surf break access
- 3 incredible chef prepared meals every day
- Unlimited filtered water and hot drinks
- Use of snorkeling & basic fishing gear
- Expert advice and support from your Renegade Surf Travel guide
- All photos and videos from your trip
- Carbon offset of the trip
- Renegade welcome pack
- Tips for your epic boat crew
- All local taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks from the bar